[OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:21:51 +0100
Simca 1307/1308 was badged as Chrysler (later Talbot) Alpine in UK, and all
subsequent Talbot models also had Simca doubles.  The 1307 design was based
on the Simca 1100 which was certainly sold in UK.

Maybe the Matra Simca Bagheera isn't a real Simca but that made it here too,
but would have looked a bit out of place in Salford - or most parts of
Manchester except perhaps the players' car park at Old Trafford!

--
Piers