[OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 02:41:16 +0000
I'll go ya one better. My first car was a 1954 MG TD. It was fun some of the
time, except for those stupid side curtains instead of windows, and the fact it
had the FORD syndrome (Fix or repair daily, or, Found on road dead).

I traded it in on a '55 Chevy Bel Air red and white sports coupe, which might
have been the best car I've ever owned. I accidentally drove it off a flooded
road and sank it nearly up to the windshield once. A nearby farmer drove his
Farmall up and pulled me out. The engine started right up, despite having been
under water. They just don't make them like that anymore.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --