[OM] Re: (OT) Selling children

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Selling children
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:54:28 +0000
Fortunately, through no fault of my own, my three turned out okay. The oldest,
the only boy, is pretty much independently wealthy from years in the lumber
business, and has now decided to be a Honda car salesman. He can talk about
anybody into anything. The oldest daughter is a veterinarian, now with her own
clinic, and the youngest, who was the problem child I would've sold, got her
master's degree in psychology and manages a small chain of retirement homes in
south Georgia and north Florida. I guess I shouldn't complain.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --