[OM] Re: [OT]Canon Keeps Moving

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Canon Keeps Moving
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:09:18 -0700 (PDT)
> Most of the images are in an arena with terrible mixed lighting. I
> would not expect stellar skin tones. The one shot portrait of the
> young boy with off camera flash looks pretty good to me.

Although I agree with you about the arena shots in theory, since this
is a prime market for the camera, wouldn't you think that how this
camera captures skintones in this ugly lighting is important?

My issue is with the lack of "pink" in the skin.  It just doesn't
exist in these shots.  Granted, they might be Canadians, which would
definitely explain the exhaust/closed-garage aspect, but still, they
don't look they have freezer burn.

These images remind me of Kodak Ektar 1000.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com