[OM] Re: Black OM1n

Subject: [OM] Re: Black OM1n
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 00:35:51 +0100
Hi,

As James implied below, I had it last and just passed it on to him.  I
meant to have it for a week, but ended up having it for nearer a month !
Apologies.  Work & awful weather helped to hold me back.  Anyway, James
now has it, and my film has come back from processing.  I will try and
scan them next weekend and will get them up as soon as possible after
that.

And yes - it is still a great idea.  Just more of an odyssey than we
expected I guess !

Regards,

Jon