[OM] Re: Bogen 3232 - RRS add-on?

Subject: [OM] Re: Bogen 3232 - RRS add-on?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:24:33 -0700
'Tis tripod thinking. To point up or down you just tilt the whole
monopod. If you already have an L bracket mounted on the camera there
probably is no need for the swivel. A normal bottom QR plate on the
camera would need the swivel to do a vertical shot. If you care about
the feel of the camera in your hands an L bracket is probably not a
good idea. Simplicity is the right idea.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA