[OM] Re: How many screws are there in an OM-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: How many screws are there in an OM-1?
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:48:33 +1200
John wrote

In my mind, a bolt goes through a hole which has no threads, and is held
in place with a nut on the end. By this definition, there are no bolts
in the OM-1.

In my world, a screw is driven by a straight slot or cross-slots and a screw-
driver. Bolts and screws both can work on a hole which has no thread.
Some items considered screws may be operated by an Allen key or similar.

A bolt has a square, hex, octagonal or allen-key head operated by some
kind of spanner, open-ended, ring, or box ( forget the exact word I want)

Brian