[OM] Re: Nato green sigma 600/8

Subject: [OM] Re: Nato green sigma 600/8
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:43:57 -0400
On 4/17/07, Jeff Keller <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mike had dug up some info from sigma about the color of their 600/8
> lenses. One of the colors mentioned was NATO green. It's for a N*kon
> but it's green ...
> 180107113308. IMO it's not all that attractive.

This goes back a number of years, but I seem to recall Sigma selling
this as a camouflaged lens.

I can't imagine how difficult it would have been to paint them for
true, multi-colored camo.

BTW, for those who like manual focus lenses, Nikon seems to be the
mount to own.  So often offerings of older lenses are Nikon mount,
reflecting their market dominance in the "vintage" days.

FWIW/ScottGee1