[OM] Re: Actual real on topic OM question . . . hard to believe, but tru

Subject: [OM] Re: Actual real on topic OM question . . . hard to believe, but true.
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:51:24 -0400
Good point.  Winding the shutter while open, like during a 1 second
exposure "could" make the shutter curtain strings go slack enough so
they come off the pulleys. Personally, I've never seen it happen but the
Japanese techs always warned us about it.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net