[OM] Re: [photo] flood

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] flood
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:56:39 -0500
        Same storm came through here (Charleston, SC) Saturday night/ Sunday
but only 1/2" rain with a lot of wind and a few tornadoes. Not nearly enough
rain to alleviate our dry Spring but it did help knock down the pollen a bit.
On the back side of the storm front the temperature dropped from 80 degrees F
to 45 degrees F. Nice. Puts the gnats to sleep.

Charlie