[OM] Re: #080

Subject: [OM] Re: #080
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:25:40 +0100
From: "Russ Butler" <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> geebee wrote:
>> Olympus OM2n : Zuiko 35mm f2 : Agfa Vista 200
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07080.htm
>>
>> was it built that way with whatever was at hand, or modified
> through the years. If you have full shot, keeper or not, it would be
> nice to see.
>
> Thanks.

Russ,

It would have been the result of modification over a long period, the base
being the oldest by a considerable margin. My guess
would be that the brick was added for extra privacy and capped with tiles for
weather protection/decoration. The overlapping wood
is the gable end of a garage and the mortar and further capping to get a
weather seal. I didn't take a full shot but next time I
am there I will get one.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham