[OM] E-1 diagram

Subject: [OM] E-1 diagram
From: "Frank Wijsmuller" <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:42:24 +0200
Your link seems to have overloaded the server, I'll watch later ;-).

But it made me thinking: wouldn't it be interesting if the firmware of the
E-1 would enter the public domain?

It might be a clever move for a niche DSLR maker (which I consider Olympus
still is). The E-1 might be too young to do it without threatening newer Oly
camera's though. They could start with a serious compact of course, but a
DSLR would attract greater interest. Something like Linux on the E-1 ;-)
(don't think the firmware is the OS but imagine).

Regards, Frank.