[OM] Re: HK tourist spot --- Tai O

Subject: [OM] Re: HK tourist spot --- Tai O
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 23:50:35 -0700
I like that the designers retained a reference to the earlier bridge by
using chains to support the span.

Michael Wong wrote:
> Maybe I took the pictures with Fuji Velvia 100 ................ I saw some
> photos by HK ZF users, there are also slightly cool color balance with
> negative film.

Are you saying that these pictures were taken on color negative film?
You really can't blame color casts in color neg on the lenses. For
prints made on automated machines, the color is a result of auto
balance. In scanning, the responsibility is with the person operating
the scanner.

White balance reference targets or icc profiles would take care of that.

I agree with Chuck that it looks too blue.
http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/MWong/IMG2122.htm

I also opened up the shadows a little.

Moose