[OM] Re: This is Becoming a List About Politics Instead of Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: This is Becoming a List About Politics Instead of Photography
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:57:30 -0700
> From: "Robert Lewis" <roberttlewis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> It seems to me that this shift corresponds to Jan Steinman's
> injection of his political views.

But mama, Barry started it! :-)

It takes two. I won't take more than 50% of that heat, sorry.

:::: Look at the suite of technologies used by a person or a culture,
and it’s an easy matter to divine the values that person or that
culture holds and the goals they pursue. This is unmentionable in our
culture, because the values and goals our technologies reveal to the
world are a very long ways indeed from the ones we claim to embrace.
-- John Michael Greer ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::