[OM] Re: Another battery question

Subject: [OM] Re: Another battery question
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:18:36 +0100
They look to be no different to any of the Energizer alkalines, Walt -
2800mAh, datasheet is here: http://data.energizer.com/PDFs/EN91.pdf which
you could compare to the retail packed batteries here:
http://data.energizer.com/PDFs/E91.pdf.  That sounds like a good deal!

Watch out for Eveready brand alkalines which are rated 2700mAh, against
Energizer e2 brand at 2900mAh, but in my experience the one that is best
suited to the motordrives you have on your 4Ts is the lithium which pours
out 3000mAh: http://data.energizer.com/PDFs/l91.pdf

--
Piers