[OM] Re: Free to good home/homes

Subject: [OM] Re: Free to good home/homes
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:25:45 -0400
Sometimes, cold cream, nose oil and all the rubbing in the world will
not remove the fungus.  It'll look good after you clean in up, but as
you hold the lens under reflected light, you'll be able to see where the
fungus etched itself permanently into the glass.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net