[OM] Free to good home/homes

Subject: [OM] Free to good home/homes
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 22:33:43 EDT
I have two Vivitar lenses, each with a slight fungus issue, but otherwise
nice condition.  Both could probably be used as is, however being the
compulsive person I am, I probably wouldn't. Free to the first person or
persons  who
request them in the USA.  If overseas, might ask for some assistance  with the
postage. Both have front and rear caps, no scratches or other  distractions.
Both near mint.  Both free.

1) 75-210mm f3.8 MC Macro focusing Zoom. 62mm filter size.

2) 70-150mm f3.8 Auto Zoom with 55mm filter size.

Off list, please.   Bill Barber