[OM] PTLens Question

Subject: [OM] PTLens Question
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 09:49:39 -0700
Does anyone (probably Moose) know if you can use PTLens to work with vignetting
without a lens profile?  It does appear that the fisheye tool does not use a
profile from what I see on the web page of the product.

I am looking to use on images taken with my OM mount lenses on my OM cameras.  I
know I could download and plug-in (Photoshop Elements) but I am not a fan of
putting something on the PC without a little feeling that I won't be yanking it
out 5 minutes later and leaving god knows what left in the registry.

Jay - is the darkening in the corner my lens or my cataracts?

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets