[OM] Re: ( OM) OT US politics on radio NZ

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT US politics on radio NZ
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:31:20 -0400
Unfortunately, there is a large growing amount of ant-semitism in the
US. When even the current 2 term president actually publically says
"Anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus is not going to heaven" along with
the incredible comfort level and commonness hugely insulting phrases
like "jew me down" (amorphised into "chew me down"), has entered the
english language in middle & southern USA - you know this type of
thinking is filtering into other areas of government.

Larry