[OM] Re: Multi Exposures

Subject: [OM] Re: Multi Exposures
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:11:28 +0800
Moose,
It seems it's impossible to take multi exposures with my OM-4T & OM-1n :(

For the question of OM-2000, thanks for your information & I understand the
procedure of multi exposure. But I don't know is it possible to set back the
frame for second exposure after the frame is transported to next one? For
examples, I take the first exposure of a few frames for buildings & set back
the frames before take the second exposure for fireworks. As I know, Nikon
may achieve that.

By the way, would you please send me the photos of your OM-2000 & quotation
with EMS to Hong Kong off the list? Thanks.

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user