[OM] Re: olympus Digest V4 #91

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V4 #91
From: John Morton <loncayeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 22:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
I have an AC Adapter 3. The specs on it are: bottom plate, "Input-AC, 120V 60Hz
30Va" "Output-DC, 230V 200mA/6V 3A". The top plate shows that one plug can be
used to power T series electronic flashes, and the other plug (jack, actually)
is used for T Ring Flash lamps (modeling lights) and Winder 1&2; this diagram
shows the inner area of the plug as negative and the outer as positive, with a
rating of DC 4.5V 1.2A.

  The discontinued item Piers mentions is the 315V Power Pack, a item that "due
to electrical safety problems, (this unit) was abolished in many countries and
finally discontinued by Olympus. The 315V layer-built batteries are currently
also impossible to find. If you find this unit, consider it as a Collectors
Item instead of using it."

  I don't know if that helps you at all; I don't have a T28 flash so I don't
know anything about it.

  John Morton.