[OM] 2007 Vernal Equinox Photo Exchange -- partners have been assigned!

Subject: [OM] 2007 Vernal Equinox Photo Exchange -- partners have been assigned!
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:00:44 -0500
My thanks to everyone participating in this Exchange! We have 30
participants:

Bill Barber
Bill Pearce
Brian Swale
Chris Crawford
Dan Mitchell
Daniel Sepke
Darin Rhein
Daryl Hurley
Gary W. Marklund
Iwert Bernakiewicz
James McBride
Jim Couch
Joel Wilcox
John Cwiklinski
John Hermanson
Lawrence Plummer
marc simon
Martyn Smoothy
Mike Lazzari
Moose
Patrick Moore
Ralf Loi
Roger Key
Russell Butler
shootergrl
Siddiq
Skip Williams
Steve Dropkin
Tom Fenwick
Wiliam Wagenaar

If your name is on this list and you do not see an email from me in
the next 24 hours with your Partner's name and address, please
contact me off-list. All matches have been emailed out.

The next step? Send your print to your Partner. Again, *everyone*
should have their print in their hands NO LATER THAN May 14. Many
folks will be sending their print overseas; please allow plenty of
time -- maybe more time than you think it ought to take. And
*please* package your print safely so it survives the trip!

On May 15, Brian will unveil the Exchange Web site so we can all
enjoy the photos.

Again, thanks! This is going to be fun!

Best regards,
Steve