[OM] Re: Power source for T28 modeling lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Power source for T28 modeling lights
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 16:12:29 -0700
I made myself a 4D batterypack with parts from RadioShack.  The total was
perhaps around $4 (ex batteries).  Works fine.  I then purchased a LowePro
bag (Sliplock 10 if I remember correctly) which is perfect for the battery
holder - even comes with a shoulder strap.  I think that was around $10 on
oBoy.  Nice addition but not necessary.  I am in the progress of making a
'control box' so I can easily switch the lights off, both or independently,
but have not had the time to do the soldering yet.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062253&cp=&sr=1&origkw=battery+holder&kw=battery+holder&parentPage=search