[OM] Re: Loving Video, Now dialects

Subject: [OM] Re: Loving Video, Now dialects
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 05:45:06 +0000
It's surprising/surprising how easily Britons seem to be able to mimic an
American accent, like Ian McShane in "Deadwood" on HBO, (formerly Lovejoy on
one of my favorite/favourite Britcoms), while few American actors ever seem to
be able to pull off an English accent very convincingly.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --