[OM] Re: E-330 vs newer models.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 vs newer models.
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 23:07:37 +0200
After a large tax refund temptation got the better of me. Only problem now
is that it has to go to my mother's UK address, and sit there for four
months os so until my next visit.
I do not think that it will get cheaper in the UK (and in Denmark the lowest
net price is way higher), and any 330 replacement with flippable screen will
presumable cost a great deal more. It might even be the last A-mode live
view camera from Olympus, with the possible exception of the E-1
replacement. I noted from the reviews that the viewfinder was small and
dark, but I already have an ME-1 magnifier eyepiece that I hope will
alleviate that problem.
Now I just need to sell my E-500, and probably a couple of OM-4Ti's....

Roger Key