[OM] Re: Are OM to E-system adapters still free?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are OM to E-system adapters still free?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 10:53:46 -0700
The Nikon to EOS adapter thickness is apparently wrong on many of the
adapters. The lens performance can suffer greatly. Some lenses end up
having a donut shaped region of sharp focus.

The main problems with the OM to EOS seem to be loose tolerances
either letting the lens flop around or preventing it from mounting.

I could be wrong but I thought the free version of the OM to
fourthirds adapter was a tiny bit thinner than the one Olympus later
sold. The only issue I've heard of with the Zuikos is that infinity
focus mark might not be accurate. I've been quite happy with the free
one but I've only used it with telephoto lenses.

-jeff