[OM] Re: Superwide lenses - advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Superwide lenses - advice
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:32:31 -0700
To add to Roger's note. There are two versions within the internal filter
type of the Tamron 17mm, one that has a selection of more correction based
filters and one that offers a more B&W friendly selection. The main
difference is the inclusion of a red filter in the mix. I used to own one of
the red variation types following a little patience while shopping but now
have the Zuiko (well right now I have two of them, due to an strong flash of
zuikoholism a couple of weeks back but that is another story...). Skip
Williams lent me his later type at one point and agree with Roger that the
filters in the hood design is fiddly.

Dan S.