[OM] Rawshooter re-installation and registration

Subject: [OM] Rawshooter re-installation and registration
From: "Olli Hänninen" <orava@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 10:55:36 +0300
This shouldn't be too off-topic since this relates to the use of my E-1...

My windows crashed (again) and I had to reinstall windows and all other
software. After installing Rawshooter Essentials (RSE) I had a disturbing
feature/problem. When I start RSE it asks me to register. I fill in my name
and email address and press the send button. After that the RSE just tells
that registration did not work and it will be tried on the next start up.
That really is what happens the next time I start RSE. I have to fill te
fields and press the send button just to know that the registration failed.

However, after failing with the registration I am able to use the software.
Still, this registration form is quite annoying because it appears every
time I open the software. It is no wonder that the registration does not
work, because the software is no longer supported and Pixmantec has kind of
been sold.

Now I am asking whether any of you have any knowledge on how to get rid of
this registration form. Is there something I could write to a certain log
file of RSE or could I tweak the windows register (using regedit) to make
RSE believe that the registration has been done already? Or could I simply
just contact Pixmantec/Adobe? Would they be kind enough to help on this
matter?

Best regards,

Olli