[OM] Re: Black Sigma CAT 600 f8

Subject: [OM] Re: Black Sigma CAT 600 f8
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:45:21 -0700
I guess poor memory on my part. I thought Scott said he had a very old
one but it sounds like his isn't especially old.

I remember seeing one which had a different filter holder from both
the holder shown in the UK auction (130092953865) and the
110108890031auction but all of the other Sigma's listed on yabe at the
moment look the same as the UK's.

-jeff