[OM] Re: OM system lenses on digital bodies

Subject: [OM] Re: OM system lenses on digital bodies
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:28:29 -0400
At 08:44 PM 3/28/2007, Wayne Harridge wrote:

>"within 1/10 of a stop" in comparison to what ?

Hi Wayne, I thought that might wake somebody up!  :-)

I was just comparing it to an exposure made using the 14-45mm kit
lens at f11.  I went through the process again this afternoon using
center-weighted metering instead of ESP Matrix and the exposures
tightened up a bit.  The exposures were pretty much right on at f2.8
and f4, 1/4 stop under at f5.6, and 1/3 stop under at f8 and
f11.  Again, this was using the E-330 with a Kiron 105mm macro lens.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA