[OM] Re: New Manual Focus Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: New Manual Focus Lens
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:19:59 +0000
Ah, something new to play around with.

Just yesterday I got back from A&I the fifth batch of Fjuichrome 100F slides
shot with the Leica and Summilux. I was tempted to upload and post a link to a
couple, but, although nice, they're not spectaculat, which is my fault -- I
never got out of the yard. And besides, having no OM content, they would surely
be considered OT.

I was just cruising around the B&H website and saw what a new Leica and
Summilux 50/1.4 are selling for. Scared me. I didn't even look for the motor
drive. I'm going to put mine in the safe. Do you think the "cheap" Tamrac neck
strap offends it?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from