[OM] Re: OT Photo.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Photo.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:09:09 +0100
* On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 06:24:29PM -0700, Moose said:
> Patrick Moore wrote:
> >
> > Me playing with my K10D and an old MF Pentax 50mm Lens.... a pity that
> > I can't mount my favourite Zuikos on it.   The DOF is a bit off, but I
> > think I can tolerate it.
> >
> > http://the.earth.li/~paddy/random/IMGP1781.jpg
>
> Lovely composition and colour.

Thank you.

> I think you focused too far back and wasted half your DOF behind the
> flower.

Yeah, that's a fair comment.  I think a more MF friendly focus screen in
the K10D would be worthwhile at some point.    Probably after I get
finished with this PhD.

> > Of course,  I could stop bothering you all with this, but I'd have to find
> > another photo list,
> And then you wouldn't give an opening for other OT images of yellow
> flowers against dark backgrounds.  :-)
>
> http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Home/050418/pages/CRW_1142.htm
> http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Home/Sunsprite.htm

Both very nice.  My favourite of the two is probably the first.  The slight
dewiness (is that a word?  erm,  maybe)  appeals greatly. :)

> > and I doubt there are many out there where I'd find so
> > many interesting and diverse people willing to talk shite about anything
> > and everything. ;)
> >
> No, we're proud to be more full of it than other lists.

I'm glad to hear it. :)

p.

--
  \ \\ \                 Write drunk! Edit sober.                 / // /