[OM] FS: OM2s, MD1, lenses, etc.

Subject: [OM] FS: OM2s, MD1, lenses, etc.
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:50:29 -0400
Time for me to move some more OM gear, since I need to start thinking
about a cross-country move that will be happening sometime in the
upcoming year. Photos available, just send me a note off-list and
I'll get back to you.

-mike, in Nj

-----

OM2SP + MIJ 50/1.8 - Very nice condition, CLA'd by Camtech in 2001.
Comes with all caps & manuals, will throw in an original OM strap if
I can find it. "Made in Japan" MIJ 50mm f1.8 is in excellent (almost
new) condition and comes with OM clamp on, reversible metal hood. Got
this one from Bill Barber back when I was shooting for my university
newspaper, and it never let me down. Everything (spot metering,
controls, LED displays, etc) works as intended. Shows light wear from
handling in all the usual places, but no dents or dings or signs of
abuse. $200

2-4 focus screen - as new with box/tweezers/brush etc. $50 (take $10
off if you buy the 2SP along with it)

Motor Drive 1 + Control Grip + Nicad pack + charger - Very good
condition. Battery pack holds charge OK but I think it could use a
new set of cells if it's going to be used heavily. I'd charge it
overnight before basketball games and get 8x36exp without any trouble
and lots of life leftover. Grip/battery tray have no issues to
declare. $225

Zuiko 100mm f2.8 - Flawless multicoated glass, excellent "user" lens.
No fungus, haze, scratches, or anything like that. Crisp and clean
aperture blades. Extremely sharp too! I like it and would keep it,
but recently scored a 80/2 so I'll pass this one along. Light
brassing in the usual places. Will come with caps, no case, no hood.
$120

Zuiko 28mm f2.8 - Flawless glass, very good user lens. Clean glass,
clean aperture blades, some brassing to fstop ring. Comes with caps,
no case, no hood. $40