[OM] Re: More Salt in the Wound [Was: Re: OT Typos]

Subject: [OM] Re: More Salt in the Wound [Was: Re: OT Typos]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 02:13:54 -0700
> From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Jan, try typing herfstbloem and CMD-CTR-D... it only works for
> english, but still is a nice feature!

I assume you changed your "Language" and "Input Menu" in "System
Preferences --> International"?

I think you can install dictionaries for other languages, via the
"Dictionary" application's Preferences, but I don't know that for a
fact. Mine only has English available, but being a shamelessly
monolingual North American, I never instal any other language support.

:::: The income gap between the rich and the rest of the US
population has been growing so fast, that it might eventually
threaten the stability of democratic capitalism itself. -- Alan
Greenspan ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::