[OM] : Re: OT Typos

Subject: [OM] : Re: OT Typos
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:14:58 +1200
Doug Smith wrote
> On Wed March 21 2007 6:27 am, ScottGee1 wrote:
>   Mine can't so I just run it manually and hope the words I
> > misspell are truly misspelled and not like "by" in the example below.
> > I often leave the "r" off of "your".  Ain't no spell checker smart
> > enough to catch that!
>
> The problem I have is that unless  I get up and walk away for awhile I will
> read
> right over those errors and never notice them.  I "know" what is typed :-). I
> see them right after I hit send.
I'm using Pegasus ( in this case version 3.12b which is old and I like it
better
than later versions). After hitting "send" you have another chance to correct
those errors you notice then. They can be edited in the send queue. I find
myself doing that frequently.
Pegasus also has a great spell checker - but no grammar checker.

My main problem is putting the space between words just one letter inside a
word.

Brian