[OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker

Subject: [OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:52:14 -0400
I may be unduly influenced by the demonstrations of the Zerostat gun I
used to do for customers back in my stereo system selling days.  That
consisted of picking up tiny bits of white paper with the underside of
a statically charged LP, then ZeroStatting said LP with the gun which
would allow the paper to flutter to the counter.  We sold lots of
Zerostats.

For that reason, I keep thinking that I *should* be able to put my
camera in cleaning mode, face it downward, Zerostat it and have the
dust particles detach and fall to the ground.  Voilà!  Perfectly clean
sensor without even touching it!

Nah, that'd be too easy.

ScottGee1
(Who apparently is programmed to believe that for something to be
worthwhile, it has to be difficult.)