[OM] Re: Radio Triggers, Part IV

Subject: [OM] Re: Radio Triggers, Part IV
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:15:42 -0400
I don't have the smarts to do it but maybe a little circuit board with
battery, resistor and capacitor could be triggered by the slave with the
RC circuit timed to keep the winder going long enough to complete the
cycle.  But I just exhausted most of my electrical knowledge.  I guess
it would also need a transistor somewhere to turn the RC circuit on.

Chuck Norcutt