[OM] Re: [OT} Ken Rockwell - the guy we love to hate...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT} Ken Rockwell - the guy we love to hate...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:07:41 -0700
He has a super authoritarian tone, talks down to his reader, and just
makes ridiculous assertions sometimes almost always without making
any effort to show that they are true or which seem designed to
conflict with what most people find. The combination is dangerous for
beginners who take them in and repeat them. Many of his "reviews"
don't let you know till the last line if at all that he has never
seen or touched the item in question.  When he does something
reasonable you tend to discount it because of that or are so
surprised that you question your own intelligence.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA