[OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker

Subject: [OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 04:27:43 -0400
In the varying opinions of those who actually have the Pentax in usage,
though not the shining star feature of the K10D, it has helped some. The
dust/weatherproofing of the camera seems to minimize the issue, and
pointing the camera down while activating it works even better.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=22531648

I've had the camera since the beginning of December, and haven't had a
speck yet, but I realize that's not a long time.

Larry