[OM] PMA - Olympus and Canon Announce Four-Thirds agreement

Subject: [OM] PMA - Olympus and Canon Announce Four-Thirds agreement
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:15:46 -0700
http://tinyurl.com/yqrg7n

Before you get TOO excited/annoyed/whatever, this appears to be an
embarrassing typo, rather than real news. That's the headline, but
Canon is not mentioned further in the story. (The subtitle is:
"OLYMPUS AND PANASONIC ANNOUNCE FOUR THIRDS SYSTEM DIGITAL SLR
CAMERAS".)

:::: Look at the suite of technologies used by a person or a culture,
and it’s an easy matter to divine the values that person or that
culture holds and the goals they pursue. This is unmentionable in our
culture, because the values and goals our technologies reveal to the
world are a very long ways indeed from the ones we claim to embrace.
-- John Michael Greer ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::