[OM] Re: Adobe to Webcast CS3 launch event from New York

Subject: [OM] Re: Adobe to Webcast CS3 launch event from New York
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:41:02 -0700
> From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/03/19/adobewebcast/index.php?
> lsrc=mwrss
>
> http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/launchevent/

Yawn. I stopped upgrading when Adobe started putting oppressive
"phone home" authorization in. CS1 is doing everything I need just fine.

I do about 85% of what I need to do in Aperture these days. I can do
another 10% in Bibble or Graphic Converter. I used to have Photoshop
open all day, now I rarely fire it up.

Adobe wants to be Microsoft when it grows up. I don't do monopolies.

:::: Conflict cannot survive without your participation. -- Wayne
Dyer ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::