[OM] Re: Seagulls, was A little cottage, was Re: Re: Photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Seagulls, was A little cottage, was Re: Re: Photo
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:44:20 -0400
The OT camera was closer to the Maitani OM philosophy that what Olympus
was offering. The K10D has its learning curve, but is very intuitive as
well. Solid like a rock with quality sealed battery/plug/SD card doors.
Great image quality where RAW can really be RAW without non-defeatable
NR, etc. like some of the competing 10mp cameras. The gull shot was
in-camera jpeg, though.

Larry