[OM] Re: OT Selling heirlooms

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Selling heirlooms
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:06:27 -0500
Walt Wayman wrote:
> While looking around for Parker prices, I came across this: $138,000.00!
>
> http://julia.hanovercomputer.com/firearms/oct06/highlights/index.htm
>
> I've got one just like the one in the first photograph!
>
> And their Parker prices are for the fancy ones. My grandfather's was just a
> "user."

Damn!  There are some sweet pieces in that set.... didja see some of the
prices for Colt 1911A1's?????

I always wanted an original Colt Army revolver, but could never afford
one.  Almost went for one of the reissues they did several years back
where they continued the serial numbers from old production, but decided
on the HK P7 instead.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon