[OM] Re: Grain in a grainless world

Subject: [OM] Re: Grain in a grainless world
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:49:33 -0700 (PDT)
> actually there are a plethora of plugins avail to add gran,which
> work superbly.

Please understand that this isn't an anti-digital, pro-film rant.  I
didn't even want to get into techniques.  What I'm trying to say is
that we are not matching the presentation to the subject.  There are
times that the grainy look works because it wraps up the image in
such a way as to complete the "look".  It's an esthetics thing, not a
technique thing.

AG

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front