[OM] Re: Really old pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Really old pictures
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 03:44:25 +0000
Yeah, I just did them quick and dirty, without any adjustments. I'll try again
tomorrow. Right now, I'm kind of diatracted, watching "The Usual Suspects" on
Showtime, (even though I've got the DVD and can watch it whenever I please).
It's one of only two movies I've ever seen that had me fooled right up until
the very end. The other one was "No Way Out," with Kevin Costner and Gene
Hackman.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from