[OM] Re: The death of film?

Subject: [OM] Re: The death of film?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:36:22 -0600
Thanks Walt,

I liked Panatomic X too. I used it in high School before it was discontinued
and developed it in Rodinal. It was beautiful stuff, wished for years they'd
bring it back. I like tmax 100 in Rodinal but it wasn't the same as Pan-X.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com