[OM] Pentagram? was Re: Halving neutered cats [was #060]

Subject: [OM] Pentagram? was Re: Halving neutered cats [was #060]
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
on this pic..
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07060.htm
 can anyone see a pentagram on the foreground in the shadows?
 that is very spooky!

Where is this pic taken, what is the church building in the background?

I just cant seem to find time to post pictures these days.. I posted a couple
into my arctic images gallery of my last month's location at DeBeers Gaucho
Kue/Kennedy Lake.

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus