[OM] Re: International purchase update.

Subject: [OM] Re: International purchase update.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:34:57 +1100
But panic not for he opined only - and that is based upon belief, not
reason. And opinions are based upon beliefs which do not necessarily
entail emotion - it just the old episteme vs, doxa dichotomy. :-)
Of course even if this beast of pure reason was real, there is no
problem. It is not claimed that you must  outreason the beast to
enter, merely convince it by the use of pure reason yourself.
Anything else would be unreasonable. But any attempt to use other
than reasonable approaches would be a waste of time for the beast of
pure reason cannot recognise an unreasonable paradigm.
Of course, the existence of paradise is quite unreasonable itself and
therein lies the paradox, and the joke.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx