[OM] Re: (E-1) pages re-done

Subject: [OM] Re: (E-1) pages re-done
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:55:40 +0000
Brian

Well done, old bean! :-)

The individual pages look great.  The re-coding bit is what makes
people use things like JGallery, but having a template and using
consistent image sizes helps.  I use Aperture, but LightRoom,
Photoshop and the other graphics applications do similar stuff.  Even
the Moose uses a Photoshop to do his normal gallery pages (although
he does fiddle with the colours, I believe).

Cheers

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker