[OM] Re: Ultimate cheap macro -- take 2 (much cheaper, even more macro-y

Subject: [OM] Re: Ultimate cheap macro -- take 2 (much cheaper, even more macro-y)
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:56:59 -0700
That coloring appears to me, to be the sheen of Chlorine.

Rice, humm, now I'm going to have to do that with White, Brown and other
rice's. That was pretty in a minute sort of way.

What got me into macro photography was 4 years ago a colleague of mine
needed good shots, color perfect, of clover seeds. That was what got him
going, clover seeds, which shoot up like little cannons and bop most bees on
their head when they try to get to the nectar of a clover.